Product images are for indication purposes only. Label might vary
depending on current vintage.
Paski, Cantina Giardino 2020
All orders are shipped with Packfleet and DHL; the estimated delivery time is between 1 to 3 working days from the processing moment. Orders placed Mon - Fri before midday (12pm) will be processed the same day.
On Delivery day, you will receive a text message from the courier with a 1-hour delivery window.
London and surroundings* - PACKFLEET (delivery Monday to Saturday)
- £7.99 for orders below £80
- £5.99 for orders over £80
- FREE for orders over £120
*Postcodes (E, EC, N, NW, SE, SW, WC, W, TW1, TW2, TW3, TW7, TW8, TW9, TW10, TW11, HA0, HA9, KT1, KT2, KT3, KT4, KT5, KT6, SM4, CR4, CR7, BR1, BR2, BR3, BR4, BR5, BR6, BR7, BR8, DA1, DA2, DA5, DA6, DA7, DA8, DA14, DA15, DA16, DA17, DA18)
England, Wales and Scotland - DHL (delivery Monday to Friday)
- £9.99 for orders below £80
- £7.99 for orders over £80
- FREE for orders over £120
Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, and Islands* - DHL (delivery Monday to Friday)
- £13.99 for orders below £80
- £11.99 for orders over £80
*Postcodes (AB31-AB38, AB40-AB56, IV1-IV63, HS, KW1-KW17, PA20-PA38, PA41-PA49, PA60-PA78, PH4-PH44, PH49-PH50, BT, ZE, IM(Isle of Man), Channel Islands)
International shipping - please get in touch for a bespoke quote based on your location
When possible, your wine is delivered in reused, reliable packaging that significantly helps the environment and also keeps down unnecessary costs, allowing the wines to do the talking.
In some cases, large deliveries will be sent out with a wine courier and delivery time might vary. Please get in touch for more info.
Antonio and Daniela De Gruttola seek out old vineyards in Irpinia, high in the hills of Campania. They champion and preserve the region’s native varietals, old vines and an age old way of tending them.
The vines are set at altitude and are planted over the region’s vibrant volcanic soils. Vineyard work is done by hand, organically and a combination of great farming and low yields results in healthy, characterful fruit. In the cantina, Antonio takes a no-nonsense approach with the intention of letting this terroir express itself in full. The grapes ferment naturally without temperature control and fermentation can continue for months.
From seventy year old vines of Coda di Volpe planted around 450 metres above sea level. This spent just a couple of days on skins before being pressed off to chestnut casks for a year. Clean as a whistle, it impresses with fine tannins, striking minerality and a resfreshing herbaceous note.
Producer Cantina Giardino
Origin Ariano Irpino, Campania, Italy
Grapes Coda di Volpe
Alcohol 12% ABV
Style Medium body macerated white
Bottle size 750ml
Winemaking Manual harvested, macerated on skins for 2 days, 30% is fermented for two months in small barrels made of chestnut, the remaining 70% in stainless steel, aged 12 months in stainless steel. Unfiltred and unfined. No added sulphites.
Notes Natural, Organic