Cart

Close

Pinot Gris, Tillingham Wines 2020

Tillingham

£33.48

Buy a full case of : 6 Bottle And Save 5%

Lucid amber in colour. A nose of rosewater, orange and bergamot is enveloped by a gentle tea-like tannic structure. Cassia bark and grippy pomegranate intertwine on a persistent finish.

Producer  Tillingham

Origin Sussex, England

Grapes  Pinot Gris

Vintage 2020

Alcohol 11%

Style Light body natural white 

Bottle size 750ml

Winemaking Manually harvested. Two separated batches, 40% of the whole blend was whole cluster fermented in concrete and topped with Pinot Gris juice and then pressed after two weeks to stainless steel. The remaining 60% was crushed, destemmed and soaked for 6 days on skins and then fermented in large format oak (1200l). The two components were then blended in a concrete tank after three months and aged for a further four months. Racked to stainless steel and bottled by gravity with a small sulfur addition.

Notes Biodynamic, Natural, Organic