Product images are for indication purposes only. Label might vary
depending on current vintage.
Blanco , Adegas Guimaro 2019
We offer Next Working Day delivery on orders placed before midday from Monday to Thursday which will arrive between 9am -12pm. Orders received before midday on Friday will be processed for delivery on Monday, while all orders received during the weekend will be processed on Monday for delivery on Tuesday.
Please note: a minimum spend of £50.00 is required in order to fulfill each delivery.
Our no-frills approach means our dedicated logistics company have specific terms and conditions when applying prices to different areas across the UK. Please view the table and the map for the exact shipping cost based on postcodes.
Each order is delivered in reused, reliable packaging that significantly helps the environment and also keeping down unnecessary costs, allowing the wines to do the talking.
Delivery to London postcodes (Zone A) will be carried out by e-cargo bike delivery company Pedal Me so your delivery costs will go towards a greener, environmentally friendly and more sustainable delivery service. Check Zone A for rates.
Please refer to the map, which illustrates our current UK delivery service.
Five generations of viticultors (colleteiros) for this small family estate. The property has 9 with a further 14 ha contracted; all work in the vineyards done by the Rodríguez family. Pedro took over the winery in 2001 but his parents Carmen and Manuel are still active in the viticulture part.
Golden wine with lovely depth of colour and flavour. Equal parts earthy and floral with earthy-savoury nose and the fruit decked on a citric-anise line composed from the interplay of natural fruit acid and the schist terroir it conveys.
Producer Adegas Guimaro
Origin Doade, Ribeira Sacra, Spain
Grapes 75% Godello, the rest 25% Treixadura, Albariño, Loureiro blanco and Torrontes
Alcohol 12.5% ABV
Style Medium body white
Bottle size 750ml
Winemaking Manual harvested, destemmed. 30 hours of maceration, fermented in stainless steel vats with indigenous yeast. Aged for 6 months in tanks. Undergoes a light filtration. No fining
Notes Organic(not certified), Natural